I ASKED SOME LADIES WHAT THEIR LEAST FAVORITE MAKEUP ITEM IS, AND HERE ARE SOME OF THE SHOCKING RESPONSE I GOT

Everyone has that beauty item they dislike for one reason or the other , it could be that you just aren’t getting the hang of it, you don’t see the hype around it or find it difficult to use. Well here are some of the beauty items these ladies wouldn’t be using even if it were the last beauty product on earth. Lol




                               MIMI- 

Eyelashes, My eyes always react to them and it feels uncomfortable to me.




                            DOLAPO-

I really don’t like it when makeup artists use foundation on my face. I have an oily skin and it always seem clumsy. I just like the powder thingy. But it always turns out fine at the end😁.




                              BEEBAH-

Highlighter, I simply just don’t fancy it anymore.




                              VICKI-

I don’t really like using mascara after my makeup even though it gives an effect, it just kinda like messes everything up, especially if it’s a cheap mascara that doesn’t dry fast, it can be so annoying. Then you have to use a concealer to cover it up and that can make your face look cakey.




                                NITA-

Eyeliner, you have to wait for that shit to dry up or it spoils your eyeshadow.




                               TEMI-

I dont like using Eye-lens , it always scares me, especially the fact that it has to do with the eyes. Anything can go wrong!!!




                                CHI-

I don’t like using eyeliner, it makes me tear up😢



Funny how somehow I did expect majority of the products mentioned, but some were still shocking to me. Remember, if you have mascara/eyeliner phobia because it ruins your makeup then you should read my article on How to avoid/ take care of eyeliner and mascara stains during makeup . So tell me , which makeup item is your least favourite? Let’s discuss in the comments😃


DEESBLOG.







Comments

Popular Posts