Top 10 Makeup Looks created in 2021 by talented Nigerian MUA’s



I had a lot of makeup looks from 2021 that I cherished so much which made it a bit difficult  to determine which would make it to my top 10 list. We can all agree that in 2021 the style of makeup slightly changed and this brought to light talented and avant-garde makeup guru’s. In this pool of talented MUA’s they were some looks created which were breath taking and worth the drool. Disclaimer “this is not a list of my favorite MUA’s but a list of some of my favorite looks created”. Now, Let’s get straight into it, Here are my top 10 favorite looks from 2021 created by some of the most skillful makeup artists in Nigeria.



10.  @DUPRINAH


Just take a look at this chocolate goodness. Skin maintenance is on a 100. It is subtle but making its statement . Brows and lips check✔️And we all know how much I love nude looks. This look had me staring for days.




9. @ADEGOLDMUA


Is it just me or there is just something divine about this look. It’s the lips for me , the skin , the eyes, the choice of lens. Everything is top notch and I love it.



8. @JGLAMZZ 


You can’t even tell me this look didn’t make you stare for at least 30 seconds. Bright under eyes for the win over here. Eyeshadow perfectly fits her skin tone. I love the natural looking brows and the lips perfectly sums it all.



7. @OYIN_MUA

      

The crease, the lips, the skin, the eyes. This look was it for me and I enjoyed every single bit of it. Let’s not forget to give credit to the model who also killed the pictures and video.



6. @AMAJSECRET



This traditional bride look was everything for me. The model killed it, the MUA killed it. This gave me actual goosebumps. I love everything down to the costume. My favorite part has to be the eyes, cause I love me some Smokey under eye.



5. @EDENS_GLAM


May God actually bless the hands that created this look, cause I was getting bored at the point she posted this picture and it was the highlight of my day. Brows✔️Lips✔️Skin✔️. Maybe the sweet even made the look sweeter to the eyes😂.



4. KIM_BEAUTYSTUDIO


Kim has been killing it, no cap. But this look right here!!. I’m not even the only who loved it cause I saw a lot of recreations. The graphic liner is the statement of this look and then the lips. The skin work made an icing on the cake. I love it and look forward to more looks like this.



3. @BIBYONCE

If you don’t love this look you are simply a bad belle person and I really don’t want you around here. This was my best bridal inspired makeup look for 2021, if I had gotten married this would have been the exact look I would have requested for. It’s Smokey and calm at the same time and I love that for me and you should too.



2. @GNG_MAKEUPARTHISTRY 


This look right here shook the internet just when 2021 ending was around the corner and it deserved every single hype it got. GNG created one of the best owambe looks I have seen and I loved it so much, Her signature lips and the crease did it for me. I never loved blue under eyes until this look was created.


      And my NO. 1 top look for 2021 is🎉🎉


1. @LAYEFABEAUTY

  

This look was hypnotizing, It’s obviously the lemon inner shadow and liner for me. I loved it then and I still very much love it now. Skin work is top notch as always . Brows✔️✔️Contour and highlight ✔️✔️✔️. You have no choice but to love this look right here.



I hope you enjoyed this episodes TOP 10. Let me know which of these looks was your favorite in the comments?



DEESBLOG✨


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts