6 beauty rules you should stick to this New year for a flawless glowing skin






Everyone wants a flawless looking skin, don’t we?

But I’m sorry to inform you that if you carry your bad skin habits and behavior into the new year nothing would change regardless of the expensive products you use. Don’t get me wrong, Products do work, but they are things you should do to make whatever product you use work effectively in keeping your skin fresh, vibrant and flawless. In this episode let’s take a look at 6 beauty regimes you should stand by this year and you can come thank me later.

 


1. Wash your face at least 2 times a day- I feel we should all know now that it is a punishable crime to use hard sponge on your face, so always use your hands when washing your face, use a good soap that doesn’t have harsh ingredients at least 2 times in a day. Our face is one of the most sensitive parts of our body and can easily be affected by harsh ingredients, one of these days I would talk about some of the harsh ingredients that should not be used on the face.




2. Wash your face towel at least twice in a week- I mean why would you want to use a dirty towel on your face? Whatever goes on your face should always be kept sparkling clean. You can’t use a towel that hasn’t been washed for 3weeks on your face and expect it to be flawless Nkechi, at least help your product work. T for thianks.




3. Always wash your pillowcase at least once in a week  - This should be logical. Your face goes on your pillow, and even sinks into your pillow, then when  sleeping you turn and toss, this means every single part of your face touches your pillow. Now tell me why you shouldn’t try your possible best to keep it clean at all times, No tell me?. Refrain from your old ways and always wash your pillow case at least once in a week so you can chill with the big boys this year. You should also wash your pillow itself every now and then.




4. Use your sunscreen religiously- This is me attacking those that don’t have a sunscreen yet, and those that have one but always forget to use it, Now I see why you go around asking everyone for their skin routine. This is a new year to change, My sister change your ways, Get you a sunscreen with at least 50spf and use it like your life depends on it. Whenever you are stepping out of the house use moderate quantity on your face and other parts of the skin that’s not protected by clothing , don’t mince it. Whenever I see someone who uses sunscreen I can tell, the skin looks hydrated and it glows. And I want that to be your skin as well.Here are some of the best sunscreens to purchase




5. Use either a Vitamin C serum, oil or face cream -

What vitamin C does to your skin cannot be over emphasized, not only does it rejuvenate your skin and give moisture, it as well gives a natural healthy looking glow to your skin and also serves as anti-wrinkle. Use this on your skin and notice the difference yourself. Here are some of the best vitamin C oils to purchase




6. Cleanse, Exfoliate, hydrate and moisturize at least once a day - If you read majority of my articles, you would know just how much I preach for one to always cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize their face, and I wouldn’t always repeat it if it wasn’t so important. Also ensure that you remain hydrated.


Note- This is a bonus, but keep your hair neat. In another article I would explain how the dirt from our hair affects the skin on the face, why do you think once you wash your hair, your skin automatically looks vibrant, bright and clear. So keep your hair clean and you would love your skin.


Happy new year dolls🎉🎉Follow these beauty regimes religiously and you would surely see a difference this year, but make sure you come back to thank me in the comments 😂. If you do come across this article, make sure you share with your friends, don’t be stingy 😁. I want us all glowing this year🥂 XOXO


DEESBLOG✨

Comments

Popular Posts