8 Affordable Naija Makeup Brands That Is A Must Have


One of the questions I have been asked a lot is which makeup brand is the best but yet still affordable. People want to look good and use quality products but at the same time not break the bank. A lot do not trust Nigeria brands which I really cannot blame them for, because a lot of Nigeria owned brands strive for quantity and fast sales and do not put best quality into check. With high shipping cost rate majority cannot afford the foreign makeup brands that we trust so dearly , the likes of MAC, NARS, NYX and the rest. Have you been thinking about how to divert to Nigeria makeup brands but don’t know which you can trust with your skin and perfect finishing . On this episode I am going to be telling you the tested and trusted Nigeria owned makeup brands that would make you forget you once used foreign products. Nigeria brands have been doing so well lately , and I am so impressed with how far they have come . Here are some of the brands that are putting smiles on the faces of beauty queens, giving us ranges of quality products back to back.





1. NUBAN BEAUTY (@nubanbeauty)

As at the moment this is one of the brands that steady keeps bursting my brain with each and every product they release. The NUBAN beauty products is a must have if you’r a big fan of skin like makeup.They have almost every product you could think of ranging from foundation, setting powder, glow oil, fixing spray, shadow pallete, primer, concealer, makeup accessories and many more. This brand is a bit more expensive than others but definitely worth every penny. My favourite product from NUBAN is their foundation and concealer , it literally feels like skin butter.




 2. ZIKEL COSMETICS (@zikelcosmetics)

This brand is my ride or die when it comes to Nigeria brands. I remember a time my zikel foundation was stolen and I almost cried. What I love about zikel is the fact that the brand keeps improving  their products  , they strive for the best. The concealer you get today would be 10x better than the one you got last month. They also have several products like foundation, concealer, blush, powder pallete, sweat block, eyeshadow pallete, fixing spray among various others. My favourite zikel product would be their concealer , Foundation and primer. Zikel products are very affordable but yet still give excellent quality, isn’t it a dream come true?





3. ZARON COSMETICS (@zaroncosmetics)

This is one of the products that made mad waves when Nigeria makeup brands was still on the rise. Their products are definitely recommendable. If you’re looking for full coverage, then Zaron should be your go to brand. There have been a lot of controversies around this brand but that would probably be a discussion for some other day. But from personal use the brand is top notch. They also have various makeup products and accessories. But my favourite would be their Lash glue, foundation, powder, oil block, eye liner and Mascara. Zaron products are as well affordable and not so expensive.




4. FLAWLESS IVY MAKEUP (@flawlessivymakeup)

This brand is very affordable and would give perfect finishing to any look you’re creating. They always deliver on quality products and there really is no going back once you try them . My favourite of their products would be the powder pallete, concealer, lip pallete, and cleansing water. If you haven’t tried this brands product you really should give it a try and thank me later.




5. BLOSSOM MAKEUP (@blossommakeupng)

I haven’t used this brands products yet. But from legit words on the beauty streets from trusted and reliable sources, this brand is the shit(good shit o). And I definitely would be buying and trying it out anytime soon, I feel you should as well. They have every makeup product you could think of and I heard they are affordable as well. I wouldn’t want my queens missing out on such goodies.




6. BEAUTY LINE BY DIDI (@beautylinebydidi)

If you don’t know this brand then you’re really not a makeup person after all . This brand has been trending left and right because of the goodness they have showered on the Nigeria makeup industry. Well anyways, that’s why I am here for you. If you haven’t tried this brand yet, rush to the nearest beauty store and grab one they are quite affordable . Stop dulling yourself . My favourite of their products is their  brow pencil and the lip gloss . 





7. TM ESSENTIALS (@tmessenials)

Just like the name implies, trust me when I say this product is an essential in your life especially if you love to glow and take care of your skin. Their glow oil is really nice, same as their setting spray. They recently launched different highlighting shades that blends like skin. I am a skin person and you should too. Basically all I am saying is if you want to glow and blind your haters this product is for you. Their products are a bit on the high side but would definitely be worth every single penny.




8. VICCABEL (@viccabel)

This brand is tested and trusted to be the best producing makeup brushes in Nigeria. The brushes blends makeup like milk and are very soft on the skin. They have every makeup brush in their set and beauty blenders as well. Use this product and watch your makeup game switch from a C to an A+. They have lashes and other makeup accessories. Their products are expensive but would be worth it.



I definitely would be reviewing some other Nigeria owned makeup brands in another episode . But at least my queens know which Nigeria brand they shouldn’t be sleeping on and that makes me happy. Do you think there is a brand I slept on by not mentioning???? Let’s discuss in the comments. XOXO.



DEES BLOG✨

Comments

Popular Posts