THIS WEEKS TOP 10! - Makeup Looks Weekly Countdown



Todays episode I would not be spilling any teas but even better I would like to share my top 10 makeup looks created by different makeup artists for the week.





10. @Hanahfacialsmakeover
This is a very neat facebeat, and I loooooove the skin work, blending of the shadow and the nude lip colours combined.This look is the bomb🔥. And the fact that it is on one of my favorite Nigerian actress “Ini-Edo” is enough for me to love it.






9. @Deglitsmakeova
                                                            
Looking at this picture give’s me goosebumps....the brows are perfect,the lash and the eyeliner  well placed. The ombré lips, the highlight and the well blended powder❤️, while the hair and the crown serves as an icing on the cake. I would choose this look all day any day.




8. @Tintsmakeuppro
     

The first thing that attracted me to this look is the blending of the eyeshadow, which is something @tintsmakeuppro is very good at😍💪🏽.Then let’s talk abou the highlight and the powder blend, then down to those nude glossy lips❤️. Purrrrfect.





7. @Anitabrows
                   



Just like her name implies those brows are to die for. The skin work and glow, this is a natural look but she found her way to make it smoking-ly😉 interesting, I do not understand my sudden obsession with nude lippies,but I am in love with this❤️.






6. @_Nia_xx
_Nia_xx is one of the most talented make-up artist i know so far, and she never dissapionts with her ever creative looks and combination of colors and glitters, which is one of the main reasons i love this look, This look is bold and beautiful 💕.







5. @Attractionsignature



I had to stare over and over again at this look, starting from the eye-catching skin work and glow, the popping eye shadow colors 💖 that are well blended, brows and the lipstick color, Now lets talk about the beads that well compliment’s it all.




4. @Stellacharles

This look is bronzy and playful with colors, with the highlight popping and all, the headscarf stealing the show. there's literally never a dulling moment with @stellacharles makeup looks.




3. @Duprinah



This look screams out skinnnnnn work, @Duprinah is the one of best skin work artist I have seen, It looks so creamy i want to eat it 😁. The eyeshadow blend and the eyeliner application also made me fall deeply in love with this work. i doubt I would be getting over this look any time soon.






2. @Viva_glam_kay
The bold lips made me lose my breath.  Damn!!  those brows and the skinwork, the lash and the highlighter.  The light eyeshadow definitely brought the whole look together. And this is my number 2 best for this week.






                        NUMBER          1      ON     THIS     WEEKS      TOP         10!!!!!!!





1. @Mlprobeauty

This look was everything for me this week👌👌. It is very unique, from the brows , eyeshadow blending, to the liner, the contour and highlight, the bronzer, and lastly the lipstick💛, and the gele is a masterpiece on its own. I hope i can get over this look cause i am seriously obsessed.






And that’s all on this weeks top 10. Every makeup artist is a Master in their skills. Let me know makeup artists that need to feature on my blogs top 10 in the comments. XOXO.
                     
                       



Comments

Popular Posts